We are within a few miles of the Indianapolis International Airport and rail yards.
American Airlines is a commercial airline providing passenger and cargo transportation throughout North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Customer Assistance Representative interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly and professional manner:
- Accepting, checking and tagging customers’ baggage at kiosks
- Processing and completing credit card baggage transactions at kiosks
- Assisting customers with self-service kiosk check-in and kiosk baggage processing
- Queuing lines in ticket counter areas
- Accepting and activating customers’ self-tagged baggage
- Performing clearance and verification of documents at kiosks
- Possibly performing additional related duties as deemed operationally necessary by management in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language. Bilingual language skills may be required in some locations
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service
Başvuru için kişisel bilgilerinizi gönderin email@example.com